A position has become available for a Sales Team Leader for our Inland Region (Gauteng, Free State, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape and North West). We invite suitably skilled applicants with a passion for a challenging position, to apply. SAMWUMED is committed to transformation in Southern Africa and invite all qualifying applicants to apply
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Managing, developing and leading a team of sales & service consultants
- Optimizing sales and conversions
- Delivering success against KPI targets through effective team management
- Establishing a positive learning environment that encourages and develops team
- Daily coaching, mentoring and objectives management
- Overseeing compliance in line with best industry practice
- Strategising and implementing sales strategies in collaboration with manager and other roles, to increase client pipeline
- Performance management
- Organising and conducting team meetings
- Reporting on team performance
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Matric essential
- Minimum 3 years’ tertiary qualification in Sales, PR and Marketing (degree/diploma)
- At least 5 -7 years proven sales experience essential – medical environment (advantageous)
- A minimum 2-3 years proven experience leading a sales team essential
- Computer literacy essential in MS Word Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Driver’s license, with PDP an advantage and willing to travel extensively
- Excellent and proven supervision and leadership skills
- Attention to detail, analytical and good reporting skills
- Strong planning and organising
- Ability to use own judgement
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills in verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills and working in a team
- Attention to sound etiquette is essential
Please forward a detailed CV accompanied by a covering letter, certified copies of qualifications, copy of latest pay-slip, copy of identity document and at least two contactable referees, to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
An application which does not contain all the requested information and/or does not meet the requirements will not be considered. Please quote our reference number on all applications.
For information about the scheme, visit www.samwumed.org
The Scheme reserves the right not to make an appointment. Should you not hear from us within one month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.