An exciting position has become available at our Head Office in Cape Town. Suitably qualified applicants who possess the requirements listed below are encouraged to apply. SAMWUMED is committed to transformation in Southern Africa.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To present a professional, efficient, and courteous service by answering and directing calls in a friendly manner and handling enquiries and directing them to the appropriate department, within the required time frames.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS WILL INCLUDE, but not be limited to:
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and welcoming
- Answer and direct all incoming calls to the relevant
- Attend to enquiries (resolve) and direct to the relevant
- Take accurate messages and forward them immediately to the relevant department or individual (via. Email).
- Receive and sort all incoming faxes and distribute them within
- Receive and escort walk-in members and visitors to relevant
- Organise and plan logistics for scheme meetings, special events and conferences (to be available during breaks and after-hours as and when business requirements).
- Arrange travel, accommodation, and related logistics as per the Travel
- Reconcile travel and accommodation invoices
- Liaise with travel agencies and escalate all complaints and
- General office administration and record
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Senior certificate (NQF4)
- Post matric qualification in Secretarial or Office Admin will be advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years in general switchboard and reception duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Emails, Word, and Excel
- Good planning, organising and time management
- Ability to work independently and in a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be professional in your
Persons interested in applying for the above position are requested to forward a comprehensive CV, covering letter and certified copies of and ID to email@example.com Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Closing date for applications is Tuesday, 11 January 2022.
The Scheme reserves the right not to make an appointment. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful
Your personal data submitted will be dealt with on a strictly confidential and discreet basis and processed in relation to this job application and will be stored and processed securely in accordance with our data information policy and procedures. By submitting an application, you are agreeing to your data being used, stored and processed for the purpose of recruitment.