No, only your doctor can request this as it will be done by the NICD (National Institute for Communicable Diseases) if you meet the criteria to be considered as a Person Under Investigation (PUI). A PUI is considered to be someone who has travelled internationally within the last 6 weeks and/or has been exposed to someone confirmed with the infection. This is to avoid testing for individuals who are just ‘worried but well’.